Monday, August 19, 2013

Sunday 18 August Review


Bangkok Glass 2-3 BEC Tero
Chainat 1-2 Osotspa Saraburi
Sisaket P-P Samut Songkhram
Suphanburi 0-1 Army Utd
TOT 1-2 Chonburi

The Sunday scoreboard had an unfamiliar look to it with a clean sweep of away successes. Chonburi's 2-1 win at TOT helped them open up a four point lead on Suphanburi to cement their bid for third place. Leandro Assupcao's early double saw the Sharks on their way. Suphanburi lost at home to Army as Bjorn Lindemann's 53rd minute goal was the difference. The Boys in Green held out despite a late siege on their goal.

BEC Tero made it four unbeaten with a 3-2 win at the Leo Stadium. Cleiton Silva scored the winner twenty minutes from time after both sides shared four goals between them in the first half. Three players were dismissed in injury time after a slap and tickle contest. Leesaw and Michelini were BG's culprits while flyweight Chanathip was also sent to bed without any supper.

Goals either side of the interval helped Osotspa win 2-1 at Chainat. Natarid gave the Hornbills a 19th minute lead, but strikes from Kabfah and Suradej swung the contest back in favour for the M-Power

Division 1

Ayutthaya 2-0 TTM
Rayong Utd 0-2 PTT Rayong
Saraburi 1-1 Nakhon Ratchasima
Trat 3-3 Bangkok FC

PTT Rayong hit the top again after they beat Rayong United 2-0. It was a comfortable evening for PTT as they made the short trip into Rayong city centre. With twelve games left to play, Rayong United are nine points from safety and looking doomed.

It was a thrilling contest in Trat as the White Elephants shared a 3-3 draw with Bangkok FC. Watson put the Bulligans infront before Franklin Anzite scored from the penalty spot to claim the first of his treble. Bangkok FC were then reduced to ten when Jakkrapong's flying elbow had him sent packing. However, goals from Watson and Tuck gave the ten men a 3-1 lead, but they couldn't hold out a Anzite bagged two more goals; the last of which came in the 91st minute.

Nakhon Ratchasima made the trip across Khao Yai and came back from Saraburi with a share of the spoils. They would have settled for a point in the 70th minute when Polawat was given his marching orders. Similar to the Trat v Bangkok match, the ten men then went on to take the lead with a suspiciously looking Nontapan scoring five minutes from time. The Swatcats were pegged back moments later when Piyawat stuck out a leg to level.

Ayutthaya earned a much needed three points beating TTM 2-0. Goals from Rachanon and Durosinmi weren't enough to move Ayutthaya out of the bottom 4, although it did move them to within one point of safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment