Wednesday, May 11, 2011

About Me


I am a UK expat currently living in Bangkok.  I’ve been following football for as long as I can remember. The 2 teams which I support back home are Falkirk and Newcastle United. Over the years both have given me more heartache than joy. When I first came to Thailand in 2002, the Thai football league was mainly made up of military and corporate teams and was only watched by a handful of spectators. Over the last couple of years, the Thai game has boomed and nowadays some games attract more than 10,000 spectators. So far I haven’t nailed my colours to any particular Thai team, but as I live in the capital city I tend to favour the teams based in the Bangkok region.  For this blog I will mainly concentrate on giving news, match reports, thoughts and rants about the teams based in Bangkok and its environs.  I also plan to give updates on the Thai national team and have the occasional look at other leagues around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment